Will I be charged dues while the club is temporarily closed?
- All memberships that afford access to the club received a prorated dues credit to their membership account for the period of time the club was closed in March.
- The March dues credit will be available to be applied towards future charges on your membership account on the date your club re-opens.
- Dues will not be charged until your club re-opens, at which time a prorated dues charge will be assessed for the remainder of the month.
- You can view any credits eligible to be applied towards future charges on your membership account in your MyLT account by clicking “View Transaction History."
- Requesting a refund or have questions about credits? Please contact Member Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.