How do I connect MyFitnessPal to the Life Time Training App?
MyFitnessPal connection requires you to have a MyFitnessPal account. Then, use your MyFitnessPal account to authorize connection with the Life Time Training App.
- Login to the Life Time Training App and select ‘More’ at the bottom right of the screen, then select Connect Apps and Devices.
- Select ‘MyFitnessPal’.
- Tap ‘Connect’ to begin the connection to MyFitnessPal.
- Sign in with your MyFitnessPal username and password.
- Authorize the connection to the Life Time Training App.
- MyFitnessPal will now be connected. It may take a few minutes to import all your data.
- Tap the ‘Back’ button to go back to the Life Time Training App. Your connection is now complete.
- For sharing full meal logs, you will need to open the MyFitnessPal app > Tap More > Tap Settings > Tap Diary Sharing > Tap Privacy > Set this to Public.