How are you accommodating social distancing requirements?
- Per our standard guidelines, space is limited. We will focus on providing activities that allow for safe spacing and will do our best to provide reminders to the children about safe behaviors
- We will be utilizing stickers, tape, poly dots, carpet squares, cones, etc. to identify safe distancing for children
- We will be removing chairs from tables and spacing mats 6 feet apart in our Kids spaces and studios
- We ask that parents and guardians remain in the lobby of the Child Center or Kids Academy, allowing a Team Member to escort their child
- While waiting in line to check a child in or out of the Child Center or Kids Academy, we ask that families follow the 6-foot distancing rule and remain on the social distancing floor stickers