How is Life Time helping to ensure that Team Members and children who are in the Child Center, Kids Academy or Kids Camp are not sick?
- At some locations, consistent with governmental orders and guidelines, temperatures will be taken upon entry and during lunch for Kids Camp. Team Members and children with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be admitted or, for children, if during lunch or Kids Camp, children will be removed and their guardian called. Team Members will also be sent home if fever occurs during their shift
- We will continue to abide by our Exclusion of Team Member and Sick Child policy
- If a Team Member or child has a cough, fever or shortness of breath, we request that they remain at home
- If a child in our space is exhibiting signs of illness, they will be removed from other children, and we will contact their parents immediately
- If a Team Member or child is sent home due to a high temperature or other symptoms, they may return once they have a health care provider's note. They must be fever-free without medication for 24 hours before being readmitted
- If a Team Member or child's immediate family member has a confirmed or presumptive COVID-19 case, the Team Member or child will not be allowed to check into the Child Center, Kids Academy or Kids Camp or work for at least two weeks from the date that the family member was diagnosed