2 Week Cycle Challenge Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. See complete official rules below for details and restrictions. Challenge valid 3/1/21-3/14/21. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Challenge is valid at participating Life Time clubs only. Challenge is void where prohibited. Limit one Prize per winner. Odds depend upon the number of entries received. Always consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. Sponsor: Life Time, Inc., 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
Cycle Challenge Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
1. Entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Cycle Challenge (“Challenge”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on March 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 14, 2021 (“Time Period”). You may enter the Challenge by signing into your myLT account at https://my.lifetime.life or on the Life Time Member App, reserve a spot for five or more indoor cycle classes on different dates (limited to only one class per date) via the schedule reservation system, check-in at the club and participate in the reserved class on the date of the reserved cycle class during the Time Period (“Entry’). Any Entry that is not filled out or submitted correctly and completely may be disqualified. Each Entry will only be accepted as noted in these Official Rules. Each Entry shall become the property of Life Time upon submission and will not be acknowledged or returned. Life Time may terminate the Challenge at any time and without notice.
2. Eligibility. You must be a Life Time club access member, a legal resident of the United States and be at least 18 years of age to enter and win. Challenge is only valid at participating Life Time clubs open for business during the whole Time Period. Life Time digital members without an access membership are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of Life Time, Inc.® or its subsidiaries or affiliates (“Life Time”), spouses of employees of Life Time® are not eligible to enter or win. The Challenge is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Limit of one (1) Challenge prize per entrant. Mechanically altered or reproduced Entries are not eligible.
4. Winner. Affidavit of Eligibility & Release. Members confirmed to have completed five or more cycle classes on different dates by registering for and attending the cycle classes (as described above) during the Time Period will win a Prize. Before receiving the prize and as a condition of receiving the prize, each winner may be required sign an Affidavit of Eligibility & Release supplied by Life Time® which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases Life Time® and Business Impact Group and their respective subsidiaries, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Challenge and the receipt and use of the prize; and (b) grants Life Time® the right to publish the winner’s name, city/state, photograph, voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition, and or any edited portion thereof, for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now and hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law. Winner must complete, sign and return the notarized affidavit of eligibility and release to Life Time® before taking delivery of prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Odds. The odds of winning depend upon the number of Entries received.
6. Prizes. The Challenge prize (“Prize”) is: One (1) Life Time® water bottle (ARV $20). Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to all other terms and conditions of Life Time®. Winners shall be responsible for all other fees, taxes, surcharges, or any other incidental costs. Winner will be given a redemption code for ordering and delivery of Prize through the shop.lifetime.life site. Prize will be forfeited if winner does not redeem through shop.lifetime.life by April 30, 2021.
7. Release. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with your participation in the Challenge and you agree that the terms of your General Terms Agreement and Member Usage Agreement apply to your participation, including but not limited to the Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability, and Indemnification provisions except as otherwise restricted or prohibited by law. By entering the Challenge, each participant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, discharge, and hold harmless Life Time Business Impact Group, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, together with the present and future officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives of each of them, from any and all responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the awarding, receipt, acceptance, use and/or misuse of any prize provided pursuant to the Challenge and/or any person’s participation in the Challenge.
8. General. All interpretations of these Official Rules shall be made by Life Time®, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Life Time® reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. Life Time reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be acting in violation of these rules. Life Time® shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete, misdirected, misdelivered, misplaced, stolen, illegible, mutilated or defaced entries or for entries that are not received by Life Time for any reason. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) or Life Time in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. In addition, any dispute relating to the Challenge (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Hennepin County, State of Minnesota. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
9. Winner List. For notification of the winners submit your request in writing by December 31, 2021, to Life Time®, c/o Marketing Department, 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
10. Sponsor. The Sponsor is Life Time®, Inc. 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317. This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook® or Business Impact Group. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Challenge must be directed to Sponsor, not Business Impact Group or Facebook®.