Happy Place. Healthy You.
Exciting classes. Amazing performers. Luxurious amenities. A supportive community. We want all our members to take joy in everything we do. So let’s show a little love for the people and spaces that make Life Time, Life Time.
Arriving at the Club
Get Set for Success
- Park in appropriate spaces, leaving motorcycle and other designated spaces free.
- Lock your vehicle.
- Leave valuables at home.
- Have your membership card (physical or electronic) ready to ensure a quick check in.
- Check current class schedules on MyLT or on the Life Time Member App
- Avoid the use of perfume, cologne and body sprays. Antiperspirant is encouraged.
Respect. Refresh. Restore.
- Toss your damp towels in a nearby bin.
- Give the sink area a quick wipe when you’re done.
- Conserve resources by using one towel per visit.
- Err on the side of modesty. Stay generally covered up in the locker room.
- Wear proper attire in the spa, steam room and sauna.
- Do not store valuables in your locker.